During my many years of professional work in national and international markets, I have built up an extensive, successful network.
• Market Research
• Sales and Distribution (contacts to trade)
• Export (new Markets e.g. South America)
• Experts for Quality Management (also audit support, IFS etc.)
• Supply Chain/Logistic expertise
• Personnel management and recruiting
• Legal Expertise (food law, competition law, trademarks and patents etc.)
• Contacts to producers (e.g. private labels)
These experts, as well as I, are also available as interim support/management.
If needed, I can coordinate the entire process by communicating with the respective specialists; instruct the specialists and manage the timings and projects.
• Active cooperation with professional associations within the food and beverage industry at national, European and international levels
• Ongoing contacts and active cooperation with Codex Alimentarius, EU Commission and EU Parliament as well as Ministries in Germany,
• Austria and Switzerland
• Member of EFLA and Board Member of EFLA (European Food Law Association)
• Cooperation with international legal experts
• Member of BLL, the leading Association of the German food sector